A little bit about myself
I am an inspiration-focused global business leader who speaks, writes, and trains on:
- Creating High-Impact Work Cultures
- Leadership and Influence
- Communication and Agility
- Employee Engagement
- Peak Organizational Performance
- 25+ years of global management experience in technology, food service and higher education including...
- International Program Manager with MSN Operations
- Director of Corporate Social Responsibility and Personnel Development on the West Coast for GMCR
- Director of international operations for multiple universities
- Seasoned masters and doctorate level professor in leadership and organizational development
- Regular chair for masters and doctoral level research in workplace culture enhancement
- Masters in Business Administration. Doctorate in Leadership
- Professional level member of the National Speakers Association
- Three business-related books (and more on the way)
- I keep up with research not just to repeat it but to add perspective and insights that makes its application all the more powerful
- Well versed and practiced in collecting and interpreting quantitative and qualitative organizational data to recommend process, practice, and culture shifts that improves productivity, retention, brand, and sales
- Involvement: Because lasting change will only come if team members and leaders are engaged. My approach is one that involves all parties for organizational growth.
If your organization wants to enjoy the benefits of a high impact culture, give me a call. Let's make it happen.